Swing Toronto is currently running its courses and workshops in the main dance hall of Trinity-St. Paul's United Church and Centre for Faith, Justice and the Arts.
Main Hall: Enter from the doors facing Bloor Street, towards west side of building. By subway it is just across Bloor Street from the west exit of the Spadina subway station on the two main subway lines.
Prior to the pandemic, Saturday Night Swing featuring excellent swing bands and beginner classes was held at Dovercourt House.
Unfortunately, Dovercourt House has not survived the pandemic as a main venue for dance parties.
• Dovercourt House To Close After 21 Years as Toronto’s Dance Hub
• Beloved dance hub Dovercourt House is closing and people in Toronto are devastated
• Toronto’s iconic dance hub Dovercourt House closing for good
• Dovercourt House Closes Doors to Dance Community
• Dovercourt House in the Annex could receive heritage designation
• The fascinating history of Toronto's Dovercourt House